Drive Medical no Gap Deluxe half length side rails
The drive medical no gap deluxe half-length side bed rails is a unique product that has been well designed to prevent you from being fixed between bars. It has been constructed with steel and a brown vein finish that is quite strong, attractive and also durable. This rail is compatible with most hospital beds that have a steel frame. When the bed is elevated the rails provide maximum protection, therefore it is highly recommended for the bed to be in that position if possible.
When it comes to installation, it is very easy to do so due to the way the rails have been designed which makes them the perfect bed rails at half-length size.
Features and Benefits
The product has some various features and benefits that you need to be familiar. Here we are going to discuss them to learn more on how you can benefit from them.
- The rails 2.16 pounds which makes them quite portable and easy to carry and their size dimensions are 37 x 20 x 5 inches.
- The good thing about these rails is that they fit perfectly with almost all hospital beds that have a frame. This helps in reducing all the strain of having to fix them accordingly in case they weren’t a good fit.
- They are very strong and durable since they’ve been built with steel. This makes them reliable and also helps on saving costs.
- The rails are very easy to maintain
- They are also easy to install
- It comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Drive Medical
- The rails are also very flexible as you can easily lower them if you want to use them at a lower height.
The rails do have a few disadvantages, so the benefits outweigh the drawdowns. This is a good thing as it shows the product is excellent for use.
- They cannot be used with “pan-style” bed surfaces.
- Offers maximum protection when the bed is elevated and this can be a hard thing for most people as not everyone would want to sleep in an elevated bed.
- Shipping costs of the item may vary and currently can only be shipped within the U.S and also FPO/APO addresses.
- The rails may be too expensive for some people.
- Although it is said the rails can fit perfectly with most hospital beds, there are some customers who claimed the rails didn’t fit on their beds.
When it comes to bed rails you have to consider various importance factors depending on where you are going to use them. Since half-length side bed rails are specifically designed for hospital beds it would be a bad option to purchase them if you’re looking to use them at home. However, it doesn’t mean that you can’t use them at home, but ensure that you have a bed that can perfectly with the rails to avoid future regret after buying.
Drive Medical provide some of the best products and the half-length side rails are no exception. If you are looking for the perfect side bed rails then choosing these rails from Drive Medical is a good choice to ensuring you get value for your money.