Buckingham Easy wipe 2020 Review
Buckingham Pocket EasyWipe Tool for Obese, Handicapped and Elderly
- Measures 15 inches and is foldable for easy storage.
- Has ergonomic grip to release tissue once done wiping
- Great for travel.
- Gives you toilet independence where you do not have to call people to help you wipe
Are you obese, handicapped, have arms that are too short and therefore unable to wipe your butt with ease? Worry not because in this post, I tell you of buckingham easywipe that has extensively been used by people limited mobility, are too fat or cannot reach their perianal area.
I first heard of the Buckingham easy wipe toilet aid on This Morning TV show and I was fascinated by the name. Little did I know what it was or what use it would serve. After they explained that it is a toilet wiping aid for handicapped people, it is then that I knew that it would be of use at our hospice where we have handicapped and elderly people with difficulties keeping clean after visiting the toilet.Buy from Amazon
Features of the product
- The easy wipe aid measures 15”
- Ergonomic handle even for people with limited dexterity
- Foldable and comes with plastic cover for the head
- Firm grip that holds the tissue or wet wipe
How to use the Buckingham easy wipe
- Attach some rolls of tissue paper or adult flushable wet wipes on the head of the Buckingham self-wipe.
- Pull the button to hold firmly
- Hold the handle and direct head to the orifice to wipe clean
- Do not exert too much pressure as it is easily broken.
- After cleaning, release the tissue paper using the push button.
What I liked about the Buckingham easy wipe
- No need to have brown filthy hands again or asking the caregiver to help
- Firm grip on tissue and wet wipe
What I did not like about the Buckingham toilet aid
- Premium price. The juvo toilet aid with caddy is much more cheaper than this product
- The prongs wear out with time
- No bag for ease in portability
- Too much pressure will break the easy wipe
- There were complaints that the head is too big and would therefore be uncomfortable or not appropriate to be used by people with small orifices.
Wrap up on this self wipe toilet aid
Despite all the hype by the marketing guys , the buckingham self wipe toilet aid is not the best thing that money can buy. Since it has a premium price, I would rather buy another product since it is not durable. And you can only use it for that one purpose–wipe your butt after visiting the toilet. Aussies who are obese would however found it invaluable
You might also be interested in other handicap toileting tools that are presented here.