Last updated on August 25th, 2021 at 09:28 am
After visiting the toilet for a number two, you need to wipe your bum clean so that you will feel fresh and go back to your job with a nice scent. It is however difficult when you do not have wet wipes or do not entertain the idea of using bidets to clean your butt. The use of dry tissue paper will however never help you.
Dry toilet paper is the cause of so many ills including anal fissures, bruises and injuries on your butt. It will also cause chaffing and will never clean your bum really well. If you have hair on your perineum, you can be sure that some pieces of tissue paper will be left behind when you use dry and low quality TP. At the same time, do not be so surprised to notice skidmarks on your pants or boxers due to use of TP. A whiff of bad odor will also be trailing as you go for use of TP.
One way to escape using dry TP is using flushable wet wipes. But we all know how that story goes, don’t we? You use the wipes and flush them thinking that all is good. With lots of use, the wipes clog your plumbing system and you are there stagnated with poopy water everywhere in your washroom as you try to get into contact with a plumber.
Now nobody wants that, do they?
This is the reason why most people like using tissue paper moisteners such as pristine or aquiline. These two though are commercial and you will have to cough some extra bucks from your pocket in order to buy them. How about if you could make the toilet paper moisteners yourself. Well, it is not that difficult and today, I will show you how to make DIY toilet paper moistener.
How to make your own DIY toilet paper moistener
What you will need
- High quality tissue paper
- 1 table spoon of liquid perfume (this is optional and only for those people who want to have a nice scent as they come out of the toilet).
- 2 table spoons of Witch hazel.
- 2 table spoons of Coconut oil.
- 2 table spoons of Glycerine.
- 3 table spoons of Aloe vera.
- 100ml distilled water.
- Bring the distilled water to a boil and allow it to cool. This ensures that all germs and bacteria have been eliminated
- Mix the witch hazel, coconut oil, glycerin and aloe vera in a container
- Pour the distilled water into the mixture
- Stir until they all come together
- Put the mixture in a bottle with a spray trigger
- Whenever you have gone to the toilet for a number two, fold your high quality tissue paper, spray a few mists onto the folded TP and use it to wipe your bum.