One thing that you will love about the Depends for men incontinence guard is that it comes in the form of a brief which you wear just like your normal undewear, feel comfy and there will be no accidental leaks or embarrassments caused by the same.
- #1Prevail Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Male Guards, One Size, 14-Count (Pack of 9)
- #2.Depend Incontinence Guards for Men, Maximum Absorbency, (Packaging May Vary), Pack of 2
- #3.Kimberly Clark Depend Guard for Men 12″ L, Adhesive Strips, Maximum Absorbency (Box of 52 Each)
- #4.Tena for Men Guards, Case/120 (6 bags of 20)
- #5.NorthShore DoubleStop Male Guards, Pack/52
- #6.True Care Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Male Guards, 208 Count
- #7.Attends Male Guard for Adult Incontinence Care , 16 Count (Pack of 4)
- #8.Male Urine Guard, JMP Absorbent Incontinence Pouch, Bag of 30
- How to control incontinence
The one thing that I liked about amazon shipping these urinary incontinence for men is their discrete shipping where deliveries are made in the normal amazon brown boxes and as such there is privacy as to what was shipped to you.
#1Prevail Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Male Guards, One Size, 14-Count (Pack of 9)
The prevail incontinence male guards are specifically designer for men having loss of bladder control. It is designed such that you will stick the adhesive strip onto your underwear and while there, it absorbs all the urine leaving you dry and comfortable throughout the day
#2.Depend Incontinence Guards for Men, Maximum Absorbency, (Packaging May Vary), Pack of 2
The Depend incontinence guard are in a cup-like shape to remove the bulk around your crotch. The Depend guard is designed to be worn with boxer briefs or briefs and they have an adhesive strip to attach. They also have odor control so that you do not have to worry about the urine stench and others do not have to know that you have an incontinence problem
#3.Kimberly Clark Depend Guard for Men 12″ L, Adhesive Strips, Maximum Absorbency (Box of 52 Each)
The kimberly clark guard for men comes in a box containing 52 of the guards. Each is cup shaped and a little bit wider on the front for a perfect fit. It has two adhesive strips on the side to attach on your underwear
#4.Tena for Men Guards, Case/120 (6 bags of 20)
Absorbing upto 8 oz of urine, the tena men guards are ideal for men who have just had a plastic surgery and are having a urinary incontinence.
#5.NorthShore DoubleStop Male Guards, Pack/52
The northshore male guard is designed to be worn with a brief underwear that attaches using the adhesive strip. It has a triangular shape for comfort when you wear it
#6.True Care Maximum Absorbency Incontinence Male Guards, 208 Count
The true care male guard pack comes with 208 high absorbency guards in it. Each has a cup-like shape to reduce bulk and for personal comfort. They have an odor control so that you do not have to stink urine
#7.Attends Male Guard for Adult Incontinence Care , 16 Count (Pack of 4)
After a prostrate surgery, the attends male guard will help you from incontinence. It has soft fabric that is gentle on your skin and adhesive that attaches on your underwear
#8.Male Urine Guard, JMP Absorbent Incontinence Pouch, Bag of 30
Designed for light incontinence, the Male Urine Guard comes with a bag of 30 discretely delivered to your doorstep.
It has moderate absorbency plus light odor control
How to control incontinence
At most times, incontinence is caused by things that can be avoided or controlled
- You need to watch what you are eating as well as avoiding taking so much beverages at night.
- Caffeine has been found to cause loss of bladder control.
- Foods rich in spices such as citrus acid and curries can make incontinence worse.
- Quit smoking and taking alcohol
- Do pelvic floor exercises as this helps you regain bladder control Work on losing weight Avoid lifting heavy weights. Exercises have been found to help not only those having urinary incontinence but also bowel incontinence.
You can also check incontinence products for morbidly obese here.