Reviewing the Soothic Sitz Bath
As the name suggest, the soothic sitz bath is designed for one purpose; to soothe your bum and perianal area after an anal fissure, hemorrhoid or in the case of women; after an episiotomy operation. The soothic sitz bath is designed such that it can accommodate any person whether you are small or extra big.
Taking a sitz bath does not heal your hemorrhoids but it surely does soothe you so that it is less painful when you go to the toilet for a number two.
The plastic basin measures 15.5 x 14.5 x 4.5 inches which is a perfect since this can fit into just any toilet seat in the world whether standard sized or elongated. With these dimensions, you can comfortably place the soothic bath onto your toilet seat, add some luke warm water mixed with recommended soothers such as witch hazel, aloe vera and epsom salt. Sit there for about fifteen minutes and you are sure to rise feeling better and the pain gone. This should be done at least twice in a day.
Features of the soothic sitz bath that we loved
Out of the over 160 Amazon customers who have bought and used the soothic plastic bath, the product has got an overall rating of over 4.7 stars which shows that it is not only trustable but also loved and does its job really well.
- Big sized so that it can be used even by obese people who would not fit into standard sized sitz baths.
- Can fit onto almost 95% of all toilet seats whether elongated or standard sized.
- Made from high quality and durable plastic
- Deep enough so that all your butt and vaginal area are covered while taking the bath
- It can be used for different purposes all the way from soothing hemorrhoids, postpartum, yoni treatment and anal fissures
What we did not like about it
Unlike other baths such as the lifevv sitx bath, this one does not have a water bag for adding more warm water as you sit.